Book Haul June-July


BOOK HAUL JUNE-JULY


I have gotten some great books since the last book haul was posted in May. Yes, I am behind! Since there are so many, I won't bother with posting pics, I'm just listing them. If I've read and reviewed a book from this list, it will be linked to the review.

I got these from Thriftbooks.com

  1. The Host / Stephenie Meyer / Sci-Fi
  2. Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Poems / Edgar Allan Poe / Poetry, Horror, Classics
  3. The Death of James Dean / Warren Newton Beath / Biography of Death
  4. The Wolfman /Jonathan Maberry / Horror
  5. Summer of Night / Dan Simmons / Horror
  6. The Reapers / John Connolly / Horror
  7. Ghost Road Blues / Jonathan Maberry / Horror
  8. The Wolf's Hour / Robert R. McCammon / Horror
  9. Red / Jack Ketchum / Horror
  10. It / Stephen King / Horror
  11. Every Dead Thing / John Connolly/ Horror
I got these from a local used bookstore:

  1. Intensity / Dean Koontz / Horror
  2. Black House / Stephen King & Peter Straub / Horror
  3. The Hellfire Club / Peter Straub / Horror
  4. Lost Souls / Poppy Z. Brite / Horror
  5. The Visitor / Jere Cunningham / Horror

I got this one from the bargain bin at Wal-Mart:

  1. He Is Legend / Christopher Conlon / Horror Anthology

I got these from Hastings:

  1. One More for the Road / Ray Bradbury / Horror Anthology
  2. The Association / Bentley Little / Horror
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger