REVIEW: HORNS BY JOE HILL

REVIEW: HORNS

HORNS
JOE HILL
GENRE: HORROR



SYNOPSIS:
Merrin Williams is dead, slaughtered under inexplicable circumstances, leaving her beloved boyfriend Ignatius Perrish as the only suspect. On the first anniversary of Merrin's murder, Ig spends the night drunk and doing awful things. When he wakes the next morning he has a thunderous hangover . . . and horns growing from his temples. Ig possesses a terrible new power to go with his terrible new look—a macabre gift he intends to use to find the monster who killed his lover. Being good and praying for the best got him nowhere. Now it's time for revenge . . .

It's time the devil had his due. . . . 
 ___________________________________________________________

MY TAKE

5 STARS!

Although he's only got a few books under his belt, Joe Hill is quickly on his way to becoming one of my favorite authors.

Horns grabbed my attention from the very start, and kept my attention until the last page. This book tells the story of Ig Perrish who is an overall really good guy, but is slowly turning into the devil due to certain circumstances.

There are plenty of highs and lows within Horns that will have your emotions reeling. In some parts I laughed, some parts I was anxious, some made me angry, and some made me sad. This book is a emotional roller coaster that I really enjoyed riding.

Horns was so well written and executed, it will be going on my favorites shelf with the others books that I love to re-read. I absolutely recommend this book--you won't be disappointed!

BUY THIS BOOK
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger