REVIEW: SALEM 1692: WHAT DEVIL'S MADE THEM DO IT?

SALEM 1692: WHAT DEVIL'S MADE THEM DO IT?
BRUCE WATSON


SYNOPSIS (AMAZON)

Salem 1692 – the name and date are synonymous with sorcery. But what caused the worst witch-hunt in U.S. history? What demons sent 20 innocent people to their deaths? Was it panic? Payback? Puritanism run amok? In this probing look, Bruce Watson captures all the fear and fear-mongering while exploring the latest historical research into this unforgettable American tragedy.

_________________________________________________________

MY TAKE


1 Star

First of all, let me say I snagged this from Amazon as a freebie and thought I got a great deal...that is, until I read it.

We've all heard about the Salem witch hunts and witch trials from the early American era. I thought this book would elaborate on the subject and add to what I already knew. I was sadly mistaken. This book reads more like a high school English essay.

I could find more useful information by simply googling Salem. 


Kindle Price: Free for a limited time 
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger