Review: Jenny Pox / JL Bryan


Jenny Pox (Paranormals bk 1)

Synopsis (Goodreads)

Jenny has a secret. Her touch spreads a supernatural plague.

She devotes her life to avoiding contact with people, until her senior year of high school, when she meets the one boy she can touch, and she falls in love.

But there's a problem—he's under the spell of his devious girlfriend Ashleigh, who secretly wields the most dangerous power of all.

Now Jenny must learn to use the deadly "Jenny pox" she's fought her entire life to hide, or be destroyed by Ashleigh's ruthless plans.

Not for readers under eighteen.

_____________________________________________________________________ 


My Take
3 1/2 STARS

I agree, this book is NOT for readers under 18. There is a lot of drug use, drinking, cursing, and sexual content in this book.

I give this book 3 ½ stars. There were times during reading this book that I just said, “Gross!” or “Ew!”. However, it was a very interesting read.
Share this article :
 

+ comments + 2 comments

June 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I've got this book on my shelf but I don't know why I didn't read it yet.
One thing is for sure, I'll read it soon with your great review that makes this book more appealing!

June 6, 2012 at 7:47 AM

It was a pretty neat storyline. I haven't gotten around to reading the other books in the series yet, but hopefully soon.

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger