Review: Switched / Trylle / Amanda Hocking

Synopsis (Amazon)

Switched - the first book in the Trylle Trilogy...

When Wendy Everly was six-years-old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy discovers her mother might have been right.

With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - a world both beautiful and frightening, and Wendy's not sure she wants to be a part of it.

________________________________________


My Take
5 STARS

W-O-W! This book ended up being so much more than I expected! I found at times, I just couldn't put it down. The characters are well defined and interesting. The storyline flows well and the whole book has a nice pace to it. I really felt the tension between Wendy and Finn. I'm not going to discuss what happens in the story cause I hate ruining a good read for someone else. All I can say is that Switched is a definite MUST read!

Amanda Hocking has proven her star-author quality with this book. I am sure with time I will have a whole shelf on my bookcase with her books.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger