AUTHORGRAPH - A WEBSITE WORTH MENTIONING


I discovered the Authorgraph website yesterday thanks to one of my favorite authors, Kealan Patrick Burke, posting the link on his Facebook page. It's a pretty neat website that I think everyone should check out.

The idea behind Authorgraph is simple according to the website's creator, Evan:

"I really enjoy reading and I also enjoy meeting the authors of my favorite books. One time, during the summer of 2010, I attended an author reading in Seattle. After the author had read a section of his book, he invited everyone to come up and have their books signed.
I had the author's book on my Kindle and I felt awkward since I didn't have anything for him to sign. In May of 2011, I built the first version of this service to enable authors and readers to interact through digital books."

So, here's the deal: you register on the site (simple instructions), find the author/book of your choice, then simply request a digital autograph. The digital autograph from the author is stored on the site, and you can also get it sent to your Kindle.

Anyhow, it's a very neat little service that I thought you guys might like to check out :)


Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger