TUESDAY KINDLE FREEBIES


by Jody Gehrman (Magic Genie Books)
Genres
>> Romance
Book Description
From the award-winning author of Babe in Boyland comes a Young Adult paranormal romance about witchcraft, black magic, and the pleasures of paranormal chocolate...

Falling in love, baking a magical cake, fighting an evil necromancer—it’s all in a day’s work for Audrey Oliver, seventeen-year-old witch-in-training. When her mother goes missing and her mysterious "cousin" shows up out of the blue, Audrey knows something’s gone horribly, dangerously wrong. Now it’s up to her to get her own magical powers up to speed before everyone she loves is destroyed by the sorcerer intricately connected to her mother’s secret past.







by Valmore Daniels (Mummer Media)
Genres
>> Fiction => Horror => Occult
Book Description
Angel Fire: The First Book of Fallen Angels My name is Darcy Anderson, and I am cursed with a dark power: Whenever my life is in danger, something inside me summons elemental fire to protect me. I cannot control this. One night, I was attacked in my home. The fire ... it raged out of control. I survived the inferno, but my house burned to the ground - with my parents inside. I was at a loss to explain to the courts what happened, and they sent me to prison for ten years for manslaughter. Now I'm out on parole, and all I want is to return to my home town and rebuild my life; but the man who attacked me is back to finish the job he started. I can sense the power in me growing. If I can't control it, it will control me and destroy everything - and everyone - I love. - Fallen Angels -Book 1 - Angel FireBook 2 - Angel's BreathBook 3 - Earth Angel (TBD)Book 4 - Angel Tears (TBD)Book 5 - Angel of Darkness (TBD)





by Rachel Firasek
Genres
Book Description
She gave away her heart…
Giving her heart to a mortal wasn't something the First Fate planned. Losing him nearly shattered her soul. Upon his death, Clotho swore never to love—or weave life—again. Hoping she'll change her mind before it's too late, Zeus commands the spinner of life to take a much needed vacation from her immortal responsibilities.

He had to hide his...
Dane is close to cracking the drug ring he's spent the last two years infiltrating, but needs to perform one last heist to meet the head man and prevent an impending war. An undercover agent, he’s now on the run from drug lords, thieves and with the very woman whose tears make him forget his purpose.

Together they’ll find a way back from the dark.
Chloe will have to put her trust a man she believes is like the ones that killed her fiance, or face an eternity on Earth. Without the desire for life, hope could slip through the cracks of time if he doesn’t love away her sorrow.





by Paul Martin (Secret Cravings Publishing)
Genres
Book Description
Carolyn Waters inherited more than a house when her grandmother dies. Along with the manor, she inherits a sexy ghost with a 300 year old curse and discovers her family legacy of witchcraft. Falling in love with a ghost was easy; removing the curse placed on him could take him away from her forever.

Before she can remove the curse, Carolyn needs to find out who wants her out of the house. Mysterious happenings, possibly from a second ghost, threaten her sanity and safety. Joining her grandmother’s former Coven, gives Carolyn a feeling of family and offers her hope in her quest to free the man she loves.

Will Carolyn’s magic be strong enough to break the spell? Will Caleb be in time to save Carolyn?







Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger