TWILIGHT COMING TO THE SMALL SCREEN?

SAY WHAT?

According to Perez Hilton, this might actually be a possibility. Personally I think Perez might be jumping the gun a little. Supposedly Robert Pattinson hinted at the idea of this being a possibility.

When Rob was asked a question about the Twilight Saga coming to and end with the approaching release date of Breaking Dawn 2, Rob said:

I’m sure they’ll have a ‘Twilight’ TV series spinoff soon. They’ll do it again. 

When asked about Rob continuing his role of Edward Cullen if this TV series were to actually happen, he said:

Who knows? The only thing that creates a little bit of a problem is that I’m supposed to be 17 forever. I’m not sure I can be 17 forever."  

Do I think Perez is putting too much weight on these comments by Robert? Yes, I do. I think the whole Twilight phase is dying out and people are ready to put this saga behind them and move on to something else.

Okay Twilight lovers/haters, I'd love to hear what you think. Leave your comments below.    
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger