Chick With a Charm / Babes on Brooms bk 2 / Vicki Lewis Thompson

Synopsis (Goodreads)

Lily Revere is free-spirited and fun-loving-two dangerous qualities in a witch. Lily needs a date for her sister Anica's engagement party, and she's determined to bring hot Griffin Taylor. But the jaded divorce lawyer claims his job has warned him off romance. Slipping a love elixir into Griffin's drink may not be the noble thing to do-but it sure works! There's just one problem: Are Griffin's feelings the result of some truly good witchcraft-or could he really be in love?

____________________________________________________

My Take
3 Stars


I would've gave this book 2 stars, but I liked the dog, Daisy, (probably more than the main characters)so much I gave it 3 stars.

After reading the first book in the series, Blonde With a Wand, I had high hopes for this book. However, it fell short of my expectations. Don't get me wrong, it was a decent read, but I expected better. It dragged a bit, and didn't keep my attention.


Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger