Breathless / The Cordelia Chronicles bk 1 / Heather C. Hudak

Synopsis (Goodreads)

When tall, dark, and mysterious Chaseyn Lear arrives in the small town of Evergreen, Colorado, high school senior Lia Jameson’s life is turned upside-down. An unexpected twist of fate unravels a long-time family curse that puts Lia in the center of a supernatural drama and threatens her life.

___________________________________________

My Take
2 Stars


I have read quite a few YA books and have liked them, but this one not so much.

The characters seemed to be lacking in personality and were just uninteresting to me. The story seemed to drag in certain areas as well. I basically HAD to make myself keep reading hoping the book would get better, but it never happened. The 'gasping' every time Lia shed a drop of blood was annoying.

Some people might find this book interesting, but it just wasn't for me.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger