The Dead Girls' Dance / Morganville Vampires / Rachel Caine

Synopsis

Claire Danvers has her share of challenges--like living among creatures of the night. On the upside, she has a great roommate (who tends to disappear at sunup) and a new boyfriend. Now a fraternity is throwing its annual Dead Girls' Dance and--surprise!--Claire and her equally outcast friend have been invited. When they find out why, all hell breaks loose, because this time both the living and the dead are ready to tear up the night.

______________________________________________________

My Take
4 Stars

This is the second book in the Morganville Vampire series. I really liked this book much better than the previous book (Glass Houses). This book didn't have a lot of wasted space and some kind of action is constantly taking place. This worked very well for this book and it keeps you reading!

I don't really want to discuss what happens in the book because it would be extremely hard to do without containing a ton of spoilers. I started reading this book last night and just flew through it.

You really start to connect with the main characters: Claire, Eve, Shane, and Michael--and you can really start to see them connect with each other. For a YA series, this is one of the better ones that I've read- granted I wasn't extremely crazy about the first book.

Would I recommend this book? Absolutely. It was very entertaining and I couldn't wait to see what happened from chapter-to-chapter. I will definitely be picking up the next book in the series soon.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger