Liebster Award!

 


I am very pleased to say that I am the lucky recipient of the Liebster Award! I would like to give a big shout-out to Aliraluna at Velvet Red for this wonderful award.

 

ABOUT THE AWARD:

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

 

AWARD RULES:

1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
 

-------------------------------------

TEN FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. Although I've had my blog for over a year now, I admit I still don't think I know what I'm doing  (lol).

2. I am a mother of three wonderful children (2 boys and 1 girl), two really awesome dogs (a boxer and an akita-mix), and a beta fish (whom is just as awesome in his own right).

3. Although reading is my first love, I absolutely love really fast cars (I come from a drag racing family).

4. I watch the ID channel religiously, and DVR every new episode of Ghost Hunters (SYFY) and Vampire Diaries (CW network).

5. Clowns seriously freak me out.

6.  I love to vacation at Paris Landing in Tennessee.

7. I have recently discovered I love to shoot zombies (on the Xbox, of course).

8. Autumn is  my favorite season.

9. Halloween is my favorite holiday (although I don't think it's really considered a holiday) EVER! 

10. I just realized it is very difficult to write ten facts about myself.

 

QUESTIONS CHOSEN BY ALIRALUNA:


1.What's is/are your favorite genre? Horror is my number one genre followed by paranormal romance, then true crime.
2.Favorite color? I don't have ONE particular favorite in fear of making the other colors jealous, but I want to give a shout-out to my peeps Yellow, Orange, Turquoise, and Pink.
3.Favorite place in the world. My favorite place in the world is where my heart is--at home with my family, and the occasional get-a-way at Paris Landing.
4.Favorite series. I loved the Twilight series, the Black Dagger Brotherhood, and the Night Huntress series.
5.Favorite animal. Dogs although dolphins are seriously cute :)
6.What is your dream? I would love to own a book store one day.
7.Favorite food. I love, love, love Mexican food!
8. Favorite movie. The Crow with Brandon Lee is my all time number one movie.
9. What are your hobbies? Reading, going to support my family at the race track (love all those fast cars), and really doing anything creative.
10. Write whatever you want :) Thank you to the people who visit Book Hollow. I enjoy discussing what I've read and love when visitors chime in on a post to leave their thoughts.

PEOPLE (BLOGS) I CHOSE FOR THIS AWARD:



Unfortunately, I could only find three blogs that have less than 200 followers

QUESTIONS FOR THE PEOPLE I CHOSE:

1. If you could interview any author, living or dead, who would it be?
2. If you could live in any era in time, which would you choose?
3. What is the website you could not live without?
4. What book can you read over and over again?
5. What do you consider to be the worst book you've ever read?
6. Do you have a guilty pleasure (other than reading)?
7. Do you have a phobia, if so what?
8. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
9. If you had a million dollars to do whatever you want, how would you spend it?
10. Write whatever you wish here!

 

Share this article :
 

+ comments + 3 comments

June 23, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Oh wow, this got every one going - fascinating input mixed with a good read.

June 23, 2012 at 4:13 AM

Thanks for nominating me!
:D so sweet of you!

June 23, 2012 at 4:48 AM

You are welcome :-) lol about the color question. Your blog is really nice

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Book Hollow - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger